At Rallyhood, saving you time by making communication easier is a top priority. We know that managing group communication can be a difficult undertaking which is complicated even more when you’re managing multiple groups within the same Community. With Community Admin in mind, we’ve improved messaging by introducing Community News. Community Admin can access Community News in the navigation bar at the top of your Community-Hub homepage.
In this tab, you can create new announcements, attach files, and share them with the Rallies in your Community-Hub. Community News also serves as an archive in case you need to edit a message at a later date, including which Rallies receive it.
How to post an announcement in Community News:
1. From your Dashboard, click Community-Hubs in the left hand menu
2. Choose the Community-Hub where you would like to push down an Announcement
3. From the Community-Hub homepage, click “Community News” in the navigation bar
4. Click “New Community News” in the left hand menu
5. Enter your title and add a message. You can also attach files if needed.
6. To share your announcement with your Community, you can select to post it by Category or by selecting individual Rally-Sites.
7. If your message is urgent and you would like to notify the members of your Community immediately via email, be sure to check the box for “Notify Immediately.”
8. Click “Post” to share your message with your Community.
If you need to make edits to your original message, click “Read More” at the bottom of the message. This will activate edit mode and you can edit, delete, or change where the message was posted.
Questions or comments? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.